Working at Third Cliff
Third Cliff Mission: Third Cliff is dedicated to making superior treats while fostering a culture of innovation and accessible indulgence.
Third Cliff Values: Trust and respect are core values, alongside empathy and creativity.
We aspire to develop relationships across our community. We acknowledge the existence of systemic racism (particularly within the food service industry) and seek ways to counteract it within our team and our community. BIPOC folks are encouraged to apply for employment.
Third Cliff is a culture wherein everyone works hard and side-by-side. In order to foster that trust, we ask everyone to assume positive intent during interactions. This means consciously assuming that people are acting and speaking to the best of their ability, and acknowledging the inter-sectional experiences that shape one another’s opinions.
We have respect for our customers and expect it from them. We foster connection and community through food, and welcome collaboration as a means to growing our business and relationships.
We are no longer actively recruiting for our opening team. Please feel free to submit your info via the link below and we will reach out for the next round of hiring (mid-Fall).
A Third Cliff Employee:
- Is hard-working, prompt, professional, flexible, friendly, and a team-player.
- Has at least one year experience in food service with a preference for cafe and/or bakery experience
- Is able lift up to 50 lbs and stand for 8 hours/day
- Is available 3-4 shifts (10-25 hrs)/week, including weekends and some holidays
- Can make a min of 6-month commitment to working at Third Cliff
Daily responsibilities include:
- Using best practices for safe food handling to prepare and manage product under supervision of head baker
- Offering exceptional hospitality when on service counter
- Using systems to keep detailed logs of cafe operations (safety, cleanliness, inventory, etc.)
LINK TO APPLY FOR CAFE ASSISTANT POSITION <--- Reminder from above: we are not actively recruiting here, rather collecting info for future hiring.
We'll announce any future recruiting/hiring efforts on social media as well, so consider following our Instagram/Facebook pages for more timely updates: